Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I noticed Rustoleum has introduced new automotive paints. I am a grad of General Motors Institute and a car nut. I am currently building a 1933 Ford hot rod and restoring a very rare numbers matching 1940 Ford one ton pickup. I was wondering if they would be interested in using the pickup for a commercial or marketing promotion. I have used these products for years and would like to paint it entirely with Rustoleum paint to see how it turns out.

So here's my bit of creativity for today - The truck is named Fred, it has the original flathead engine, wait for it..........and I want to paint it red, so we can call him Rustoleum "Redhed Fred" for fun. I intend to chronicle the progress on my blog. My Dad found a picture of a 1940 Ford firetruck very similar to what I am restoring, so I am posting that here for my look-alike challenge. I am going to try and get as close to this picture as possible. Wish me luck!

copyright M. Ryan 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments positive and constructive, pragmatism and results documentation are appreciated,thanks!