Wednesday, October 10, 2018

The latest on deceptions and misdirection from both parties.


I am really tired of people misusing the English language, and as a conservative, I encourage everyone to educate their children on the proper definitions of words. As Rush Limbaugh says, “words matter.” (Forgive me in advance if my grammer is not perfect - I am an engineer! My wife is the English major.)


https://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/terence-p-jeffrey/argument-chuck-schumer-doesnt-have-courage-make



This article combines two topics- the lie about what is defined as reproductive rights, and the misdirection about the R party caring about abortion.

You see, when a D uses the term “reproductive rights” you can bet it means just the opposite. Remember when your little kids used to play “opposite day”? I feel like I am stuck in a time warp every time a D opens their mouths. For the record, CHINA restricts reproductive rights when they force couples to limit their families to only one child. Restricting a birth event is restriction of reproductive rights.

Murder is illegal. Seems like a simple concept to me. I have two doctors in my family, and as I remember from my former medical business experience, their code is simple - “First, do no harm.” IF a pregnant woman is simply left alone, she will have a baby in 9 months. That satisfies the code of medical ethics.

Sometimes they use the term “fetus” to make it sound like a less personal term. I took 3 years of Latin in high school. Guess what the term fetus means in Latin… Bueller? Fetus = baby.

For the record, if you were to take the Libertarian point of view literally you would come to the conclusion that the principle of “you are responsible for your own actions” would also apply here. You can drink and drive, but if you hurt another person, you violate their rights to freedom. If you smoke pot, that’s on you. If you hurt someone else because of that - it’s also on you! The same logic applies to pregnancy. If you agree with that logic, then the only argument left is whether or not a fetus is a baby. I refer you to the above Latin definition and the medical code of conduct.

When does it become a baby? When we detect a fetal heartbeat? At the moment of conception? Apply the logic above in a cold engineering-like manner. What happens if you “do nothing”? It becomes a baby. The R party is a party of cowards, they say they will end funding for Planned Parenthood, but constantly dance around the issue. Magically, the issue goes away whenever it is combined with military and deficit spending priorities. Using classical Socratic logic would indicate that the R party doesn’t care about abortion except as a bargaining chip for more military and deficit spending. Too harsh? Look at the facts. Results matter, not intentions. If you believe that intentions count more, well….. “Hey, officer, I was not trying to speed.” “You still get a ticket.”

The big riots over Justice Kavanaugh were all about abortion. According to many articles I have read, it seems that abortion was a court ordered mandate, not a true law. As such, it may be overturned through a legal process, possibly with a new court decision. That is why everyone is up in arms in the D party - they knew it was never a real law, but legislating from the bench.

Thank GOD Justice Kavanaugh was confirmed. It seems that the search and destroy tactics may well have backfired on the D party. I can tell you from personal experience what the next class of “woke” people is. My wife is furious over these latest antics. She is normally very reserved and does not like to discuss politics, but this is the straw that broke the camel’s back.

The other night one of our children asked us to define ‘feminism”. I thought I was going to answer, but my wife took over and gave an extended version speech about the lunatics on display protesting SCOTUS.

Many conservative women do not talk about politics, but they do have a father, brother, husband, son, etc. that they love. The last thing they want would be to have a family member be falsely accused of a crime by a “feminist.” According to our laws, you need more than one credible witness to convict a person of a crime. That legal principle is rooted in the Bible and other religious texts as well. It is perfectly logical and righteous. We can all relate to some horror story of dating or meeting a less than desirable person of the opposite sex. Some people, men and women, are flat out crazy. But that is a small percentage which can do outsized damage if not confronted with evidence. The talking heads are now saying Dr. Ford was “speaking HER (my emphasis) truth.” What the heck is that? That is not a TRUTH, it is defined as a “perception”. The TRUTH is what the facts indicate. Words really do matter; this is more deception and misuse of language. My wife said, "Feminism is a positive movement, but the Democrats' antics over the Kavanaugh hearing was a gross perversion of it."

My son likes my college story about my rigorous engineering education. That is an understatement; it was brutal. We had a mechanics professor who was very strict and our tests were simple on the surface. 10 questions, 10 points each. Many of the women in the class would go to the professor and ask for partial credit on an answer. “I did the math right, my answer was 3.72 instead of 37.2; I was only off by a decimal.” He would calmly respond, “You build bridge, bridge fall down, NO partial credit.” True story. Then I told my son a few years ago, a bridge literally did fall down in Minnesota. Many people died. Another bridge fell down in Florida, I think, and many more died. Recently another bridge fell down in Genoa, Italy too. Do you want someone like me trained in this manner to design your car’s brakes or the engine in your airplane? Or would you prefer someone who got partial credit?

To all those who D members who tried to derail Justice Kavanaugh - you get no partial credit!

To all those R RINO politicians who use Planned Parenthood (PP) as a bargaining chip to get more funding for deficit spending - you get NO partial credit.

We need to remove completely the issue of government funding for PP and any other issues related to those not specifically mentioned in the TENTH Amendment.

The conservative women of America will vote, I predict, in the greatest number ever in the next election. I hope they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments positive and constructive, pragmatism and results documentation are appreciated,thanks!